Thursday, March 1, 2012

THE MOVE!!!

The move... something I wished I would have done 5 years ago.  Funny how we are creatures of habit. When I built my house almost nine years ago, it was with the intent that I would stay there for a couple of years and then sell.  Obviously, I did not need a 4 bedroom, 4 bath 3500 square foot home...but just got comfortable there.  Now I am living in an awesome active senior complex that is like living at a resort.  Of course, apartment living is a dramatic change in size from a house and it has made for alot of donating.  I had a walk in closet plus two other closets filled with clothes before and now I have two closets that are the size of one of my previous closets.  There is always some kind of activity going on here and always some kind of FOOD. My justification for that is that it is a 100 steps from my door to the elevator and another 100 to the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment